Please read this Terms of Service carefully before using the https://www.healingnaturally.co.za website operated by Lara Park ("us," "we," "our") as this Terms of Service contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of this Website as well as any other media form, media channel, media website or mobile application , related, linked or otherwise connected thereto, (collectively the “site”), is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to everyone, including but not limited to visitors, users and others, who wish to access and use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these terms from time to time. We will alert you about any changes to these terms by updating the “last updated” date, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of such changes. Please make sure you are familiar with the current terms before each use of this site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use this site, you are granted limited license to access and use this site. Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this site is owned or controlled by us. If you are aware of a potential infringement of our intellectual property, please contact Lara Park at Lara@healingnaturally.co.za.
You may not use this site for any activities other than that for which the site is intended. You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and these Terms at all times. As a user of this website you agree not to:
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Lara Park, her employees, representatives, subsidiaries or divisions;
- Misrepresent your yourself in any way
- Retrieve or collect data or content from this site, to create or compile , directly or indirectly, a collection, data base, compilation or directory , without written consent from us;
- Mislead us or other uses in an attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords;
- Send or attempt to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail or any similar material;
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site or a portion thereof;
- Engage in any behavior that restricts or inhibits any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability;
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other similar automatic technology, process or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website;
- 10.Use any manual processes or means to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- Use any device, software, means or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other such materials;
- 12.Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- 13.Attempt to attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- 14.Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- 15.Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
Availability, errors and inaccuracies
As we may experience delays in updating information on this website, we assume no liability for the availability, errors or inaccuracies of the information, products or services provided. The information, products and services found on the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies or may not be complete or current. Products or services may be incorrectly priced or unavailable. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website. The inclusion or offering of any product or service on this Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by us.
You agree that any comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or feedback regarding the site provided by you to us, are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property and shall be entitled to use these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Damages and Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Lara Park be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with your access to , display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access or use this website, including but not limited to your reliance on opinions or information appearing on the website.
Links to third party websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties and not by us. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you click on or software that you download, whether from this Website or other websites or applications, is free of such items such as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Governing law, severability, dispute resolution and venue
These terms and conditions shall be defined and governed by the Law of South Africa, who shall have exclusive jurisdiction to dissolve any discpute which may arise in connection with these terms. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in valid and in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Website. In order to expedite and control the cost of any dispute that may arise, the parties agree to first attempt to negotiate informally for a period of at least thirty days before initiating arbitration. The parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the dispute between us and the individual party. To the full extent permitted by law, no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceedings.